If you’re wondering how to add a garage to your property because your boundary walls are not a standard square shape, then we can help.
Our manufacturing processes are highly flexible and allow for non-standard situations. For example we can build you a garage with tapered walls or even one that’s an L-shaped for certain situations. These types of garages are supplied with the Knight roof only.
Another flexible option that we offer is dividing walls. Perfect if you are looking to use your building for more than one purpose. Perhaps you want part of the building as an office, gym, storage, workshop or a shed and to use the rest as a garage.
Here’s what we offer when it comes to special customised garage shapes:
- Greater security and weather-proofing rom the use of interlocking panels with joints that overlap.
- Steel fascias that have been plastic coated and are available in many standard colours
- Condensation proof galvanised steel roof sheets – no more dripping on your belongings or tools
- Roof fixings for added security
- Up and over door from Hormann. A four point locking system with a steel frame that will last as long as your garage
- Roof trusses, factory primed for quick assembly during installation
- This type of garage is perfect for remote sites, sports clubs or schools.
To discuss a garage for your specific situation, call us today and we can give you a free quote and free advice. It could be far easier than you had imagined!
We provide bespoke concrete garages within the Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and Buckinghamshire areas in the Midlands as well as Cornwall and the West Country, but can also supply nationwide if needed.